1. May 4th Saturday Totem - Visit A Fire Truck Collection ( Weather Dependent ) Meet at the East side of the Colossus Parking lot on 200th just North of Highway #1. You will be asked for a small contribution to offset the cost of this event. This is not a Model T Friendly event ( some freeway travel ).
Check with the HOTLINE on Saturday after 7:00am to confirm. 604-473-1512. Tour Organizer - Mick Short - 604-464-9146 (BRING CHAIR) Come early for Breakfast in Walnut Grove. Leaving Colossus at 10:00am sharp
2. May 11th & 12th Sat. & Sunday Totem Hanging Basket Sale, ( Motherís Day ) at Burnaby Heritage Village 11am - 4:30pm ( Volunteers Needed ) Contact John Lukkarinen @ email@example.com ; 604-990-1146 Location - Administration Bldg. Parking Lot. ( Regular Totem Meetings Area ). See Totem Hotline 604 - 473 - 1512 or www.totemfordclub.com
3. May 24th & 25th Friday & Sat. 44th Annual Coastal Swap Meet @ Abbotsford TRADEX. Volunteers contact ; Al Ganske firstname.lastname@example.org 604-530-7058, http://coastal swapmeet.com/ (604-540-6141)
4. May 27th Totem Monthly Meeting 7:30pm Burnaby Heritage Village, Administration Bldg. Discovery Room.
5. June 8th Totem A&T Barn Dance @ Pacific Model Aís Clubhouse 19759 28th Ave. Langley B.C. Call Judy Doyharcabal to reserve tickets, $14.00 ea. ( TICKET DEADLINE JUNE 02 ) Ticket price includes chicken dinner, dessert, refreshments and live music.
Judy - 604-514-9143
Check the HOTLINE < 604-473-1512 >.
Island Challenge & Can-Am model T Ford tour
The Island Challenge is Sept 6, - 8
Headquarters for the Island Challenge will be at Travelodge Silver Bridge Inn
140 Trans Canada Highway, Trunk Rd and Trans Canada Hwy, Duncan, BC V9L 3P7 CA
So far we are planning a garage tour on Friday afternoon, registration 4 PM to 10 PM (at Silver Bridge Travelodge), main tour on Saturday, breakfast on Sunday as part of an event on Sunday.
The Can-Am Model T tour organizers are Miles Fidler and Bruce Hopkins.
Because the Model T tour is in Cowichan on the weekend of 19-21, Thur through Sat, two weeks hence. (There had been some confusion about the dates, so stay tuned.) We are hoping to encourage some Can-Am participants to also attend the Island Challenge. We hope to offer a different route and plan to provide some storage for their rigs and/or Model Tís if they want to park them here for the interval and explore the Island in their regular vehicle.
And, if you don't have a T, there is still time to get one.